PowerCLI Essentials Cover


Developing a book is a lot more work than I thought it would be.  I have a huge recognition for those individuals that have written numerous of them.  All in all I am excited for the outcome, and the final product.

In the book, I took the mindset of when I was learning PowerShell and PowerCLI and displayed how to move from basic Get-VM | Select Name | export-csv c:\scripts\VMs.csv type of line and how I graduated to understanding more.  I was determined not to write a book of scripts and developed 'a how to get there' approach.  I hope it gets into the hands of those that are looking at taking PowerShell scripting to the next level and that you all find it useful.

If you get a chance to read it and like it, drop me a comment.  I would love to hear some feedback if I get a chance to write again.

C

Comments