PowerCLI vCloud Director Cmdlets

http://blogs.vmware.com/vipowershell/2011/11/vcloud-director-powercli-cmdlets.html 

It appears like the PowerCLI group is preparing cmdlets for vCloud Director.  That is awesome!  Personally I would like to see cmdlets strictly for Distributed Switches first but I am excited with the direction this is going.

This link on the powerCLI blog points to a survey asking how we as the community wants to see the new cmdlets, as part of the main module or separate.

Make your voice known.
----------------------------------Update----------------------------------
Well, what do you know.  I won this contest!  I get a free copy of PowerCLI training DVDs from TrainSignal.  Funny thing is Alan Renouf used a powershell script to randomize the results.

Import-Csv Results.csv | Get-Random

I love it.

Comments